The Toyota 4Runner and FJ Cruiser’s coil-sprung rear suspension does a great job of absorbing bumps. But load either of Toyota’s SUVs up with cargo or equip them with heavy rear bumpers, and that rear suspension can use a little help. Our Element Hard Parts Replacement Coil Springs eliminate a saggy rear suspension by upping the rear spring rate by 20%. They also provide a 2-inch lift to help clear larger tires. Our springs will allow the rear of your FJ Cruiser or 4Runner to keep up with the front and are perfect for those carrying heavier loads in the dirt.
- 2-inches of lift over factory springs to help clear larger tires
- A 20% increase in spring rate over the factory springs
- Perfect for those who hit the trail with extra gear and cargo
- Easy to install making for a quick upgrade
- Linear spring rate for additional control on and off the road
- Powder coat finish protects against the elements
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
- One pair of rear coil springs
- FREE SHIPPING!