Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 6" Lift Height by Trail Master®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.5". Trail Master suspension systems are uniquely designed to allow vehicles to take on the most extreme off-road trails, yet remain quiet and dependable for everyday driving. To do this, Trail Master design their systems to limit excessive wear and tear on factory ball-joints, steering components and reduce noise and vibrations. Making sure everything is durable and reliable is why Their suspension systems include items such as, high-grade alloy steel- tube control arms, Flex-joint bushing technology, precision laser cut bolt-holes, CNC machined spindles, CNC press-brake formed brackets, and much more. Their suspension systems also come complete with everything required to properly raise your vehicle without having to order or purchase extra components. Find out why more people prefer a quality Trail Master Suspension, than other suspension kits on the market.
- Increased ground clearance.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Features application valved Trailmaster rear shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit T/X Baja models.
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
- WILL fit 6-Lug Prerunner models.
- Requires aftermarket wheels - Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Does NOT fit five lug models.
- FREE SHIPPING