Improved Ground Clearance and Ride Quality. The newly designed Frontier has made it to market and we here at Rough Country are staying up to date with the must-have accessories for Frontier lineup. Give your third-generation Frontier impressive good looks and superior functionality with Rough Country's 6" lift kit! Rough Country's 6" Suspension Kit provides an improved ground clearance and is designed for on or off-road driving.
Innovative Design and Construction. This suspension kit combines the use of durable steel knuckles and strut spacers to provide optimal control arm geometry angles. Featuring a set of robust cross members that offer uncompromised strength and rigidity ensuring that your suspension geometry is at factory-like angles after installation! Utilizing our fabricated rear blocks driveline vibrations are a thing of the past. Rough Country's 6" Suspension Kit provides enough clearance to run 33" tires with appropriate wheel backspacing.
Installation. With minor cutting or drilling required for installation an estimated timeframe of 6-8 hours is predicted to complete the installation process. This full kit can be installed at home using standard tools and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
- Increased ground clearance.
- Retains factory track width.
- Promotes factory-like ride quality.
- No Welding or strut disassembly is required.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep OE-style geometry.
- Fabricated rear lift blocks.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Requires minor drilling and cutting.
- Lifted strut option fits 4WD models ONLY.
- Does NOT fit PRO-4X Models.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- Must use 18in or larger aftermarket wheels with 5in backspacing.
- Must test fit wheels to ensure proper clearance from the tie rod end.