112-620-P - Toytec Front Coil Lift Springs
Designed to increase ground clearance, for better off-road clearance and performance. The added suspension travel delivers a more responsive, controlled ride over rough terrain, and gives you the additional wheel-well clearance to use bigger, higher-performance off-road wheels and tires.
- Sold as a pair of (2) front coil springs
Below lift heights are with stock front weight:
- 1995-2004 Tacoma 6-lug 4wd - 3" lift on bottom clip setting with Bilstein D558's(Will not work on stock length shocks)
- 1996-2002 4Runner 4wd - 3" lift on bottom clip setting with Bilstein D558's (Will not work on stock length shocks)
- 2003-2009 4Runner - 2.5" lift on bottom clip setting with Bilstein 24-239370/C477 Shocks.
- 2005-2015 Tacoma (6-lug), 10+ 4Runner and FJ Cruiser - 1.6" lift on bottom clip setting with Bilstein 5100's.
- ***4cyl. 2wd models will see additional lift. **Not recommended for 2wd 4cyl models on 1995-2004 Tacoma and 1996-2002 4Runner.**
- *Will not work on the 5-Lug 2WD Tacoma
- *Will not work with TRD Pro models, Ultimate Edition FJ's, Baja Tacoma's or other 2.5" diameter shocks.
- All stated lift amounts are approximate and based on average lift results. Results may vary.
- Note clip settings will be different than the Bilstein settings due to the longer coil providing the lift.
- FREE SHIPPING TO ALL HAWAII ISLANDS