OME Coil Springs (2891)
When undertaking remote area travel, the need to carry sufficient fuel, water, vehicle spares and safety equipment invariably means that your 4WD will be fully loaded, placing a lot of strain on suspension components. As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- (2) Coil Springs
- Free Height: 425mm
- Bar Diameter: 15.5mm
- Spring Rate: 210lb
- Please note: These coils are left/right specific and are marked with an "A" on the driver's side ID tag and a "B" on the passenger side. The driver side coil is approximately 10mm taller to account for the battery, fuel tank and driver all being on one side.
- Customers needing further left/right trim adjustments should consider adding the Old Man Emu 80PF10 10mm Trim Picker
- 1996-2002 4Runner (with 500lb additional weight beyond stock) - Approximately 2.5"-3" Lift
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL HAWAII ISLANDS AND GUAM!
ALL OTHER LOCATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR A FREIGHT CHARGE
- TOP NOTCH AUTOMOTIVE INC -
22LBS 17X14X7 BOX