2005-2021 Tacoma 4x4 Elka 2.5 Complete Remote Reservoir Front & Rear Suspension Package
- 2-3" of lift
- Front ride height preset at ~2.5" from factory
- Improved handling and control
- Improved weight distribution
- Massive 2.5" (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum shock body
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston
- External remote reservoir with low-friction piston
- CNC-machined, forged aluminum parts
- Heavy-duty 3/4" (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Direct, bolt-on OEM shock replacement
- Includes installation instructions & hardware
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Improved Handling and Control for Your Tacoma
Improving the ride-quality, handling, and control of the front-end of your aggressive Tacoma build is simple with the Elka 2.5 Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers. Elka has created incredible ATV and Quad aftermarket coilovers for years, and now you can gain the result of those years of innovation for use on your Tacoma. The coilovers are designed to provide leveling capabilities for better weight distribution and protection against nasty bottoming-out while on rough terrain. The Elka coilovers reduce front-end dive when cornering or braking and are much more stable than the OEM coilovers on your Tacoma. If you are looking for a fantastic upgrade from your stock coilovers, without draining your wallet, the Elka 2.5 Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers are the perfect answer for your off-road Tacoma build.
Improved Rear-End Performance
The factory rear shocks on your Tacoma get the job done, but just barely. If you plan on taking your aggressive Tacoma build off-road or just want improved handling and control on the street, then the Elka 2.5 Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks are the upgrade you want for your truck. The Elka rear shocks improve the handling and stability or your Tacoma's rear-end, eliminating jounce and bounce over the roughest roads while absorbing violent impacts from the most uneven terrain. Elka's shocks drop right into place of your Tacoma's stock rear shocks in no time, providing outstanding rear-end performance without breaking the bank.
Durable Construction and Warranty Info
Each coilovers and shocks feature a massive 2.5" (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body that provides cooler operation. The gas-pressurized design and internal floating piston help prevent cavitation and fading, while the heavy-duty 3/4" (19mm) induction-hardened shaft is durable enough for harshest off-road terrain. Each coilover and shock features a remote reservoir with a low-friction floating piston that further improves cooling and damping. The coilovers and shocks are direct bolt-on replacements of your stock coilovers and shocks and are fully rebuildable using affordable replacement parts, ensuring high-quality performance for years to come. Elka provides the necessary installation instructions and hardware and offers a 1-Year Limited Warranty to help protect your investment.
- Lift Range: 2" to 3" of lift
- Body Diameter: 2.5" (56mm)
- Extended Length: Front: 22.52" Rear: 24.98"
- Compressed Length: Front: 17.44" Rear: 15.88"
- Stroke: Front: 5.08" Rear: 9.09
- Spring Rate: 700 lb/in
- Spring OD/Spring ID Front: 4.56" (116mm)/2.54" (64.5mm)
Fitment: 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
- This coilover kit is designed for use with aftermarket lift kits or Upper Control Arms to accommodate between 2-3" of lift.
- The rear shocks are designed to accommodate 2-3'' or lift.
- ships from hawaii 6-8 week lead time
- FREE SHIPPING