ARB 4x4 Accessories Front Upper Control Arms for 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma. When an IFS vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the caster and camber can be pushed outside the factory specifications. IFS vehicles generally have a few degrees of adjustment in their camber and caster from the factory. Adding an Old Man Emu upper control arm brings the alignment cams back into an acceptable range for both caster and camber.
- Forged Ball Joint Housing
- Forged Eyelets
- Heavy Duty greasable Ball Joint
- OME Ball joint protective cap
- GIIRO bushings, free pivoting, grease free and maintenance free
- Increased camber and caster for 2in lift
- Mount provision for OE ABS wires
- ARB’s Intergrit powder coat finish
- Boxed in pairs with foam inserts
- Fitting instructions included
- OME Branded outer sleeve
- Tested and passed to meet VSB14 requirements
- *Please note, after fitment of Old Man Emu Upper Control Arms, a wheel alignment is required. If the vehicle is fitted with aftermarket tires/wheels, fender clearance should be checked. Additional caster may be required if the tires/wheels do not clear. Wheel alignment information is included in the fitting instructions.
- The OME Upper Control Arm will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures based off an approximate 50mm or 2in lift)